Every farm has the potential to be better than when we started managing it.
- Evaluate, plan, recommend and oversee projects that increase farmland value, production, and returns
- Utilize robust stewardship to improve the land over time
High touch management yields success.
- High touch management yields success.
- Evaluate crop conditions
- Identify problems like pests, fungus, weeds, drainage, soil health, etc.
- Meet with tenant operators to select beneficial operations
We deliver financial insight.
- Keep accurate financial records, pay bills, administer distribution checks
- Analyze financial statements, farmland values, and other timely topics provided to you on a quarterly basis
- Prepare tax statements that your accountant can transfer to tax forms
Cultivating farm potential
- Develop and execute expert strategies for sales of grains and purchases of inputs
- Enroll in appropriate USDA programs and fulfil USDA requirements
- Communicate with landowners, tenants, and suppliers
- Pay real estate taxes
“What are your goals” is our first question
- Hire a qualified tenant farmer
- Negotiate lease terms
- Implement robust stewardship to protect and preserve your farm